About Me

WELL MY NAME IS TASHA AND I WAS BORN ON NOV.4 IN BROOKLYN NY, ALTHOUGH I WAS PRETTY MUCH RAISE IN JAMAICA W.I IM CURRENTLY 18 TURNING 19 ATTENDING MY LAST YEAR AT LAGUARDIA ILL HAVE AN AS DEGREE WORKING AS A OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASST. ONLY TO FUTHER MY DEGREE TO A MASTERS IN SCIENCE AND OCCUPATIONAL STUDIES. SMH REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH MORE TO SAY BUT DONT BE SHY TO MY BLOG :-)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

What im grateful for?

What I'm grateful for ? This question makes me wonder i. Although i usually focus on the doubts and what needed I'm still grateful for many things like, I'm most thankful for my religion when things are down i have god to lean on, to cry ,and to talk to he been there for me and he always answers back without screwing his face or looking down on me. he just overall loves staying with me. Next I'm thankful for my mother she raise me into the women i am today. she has show me the path that ahead if I'm not doing right. She provided my home and pay the bills without asking me for a dime. she puts food on the table and provided for others too, she loves my friends and allows Me to be the person i want to be. She shows me life morals so that i wouldn't be taken a fool or make anyone take my happiness away, I'm also thankful for my father because without him there wouldn't be no me . He not like other fathers he was there for me and still is and he cherish me. and the last thing I'm grateful is my brother because i lost one and at least i can try to prevent my him from going into the wrong direction. There are many things I'm  thankful for i can go on and on but these things that i have mention is priceless it not thing that can be purchase in stores there one of a kind and many people don't have these gifts of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment