About Me

WELL MY NAME IS TASHA AND I WAS BORN ON NOV.4 IN BROOKLYN NY, ALTHOUGH I WAS PRETTY MUCH RAISE IN JAMAICA W.I IM CURRENTLY 18 TURNING 19 ATTENDING MY LAST YEAR AT LAGUARDIA ILL HAVE AN AS DEGREE WORKING AS A OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASST. ONLY TO FUTHER MY DEGREE TO A MASTERS IN SCIENCE AND OCCUPATIONAL STUDIES. SMH REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH MORE TO SAY BUT DONT BE SHY TO MY BLOG :-)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RELATIONSHIPS AND HAPPINESS DRAFT 1

How do we determine the kinds of relationships that's make us happy ?
Many people believe that they need a relationship to make themselves happy but in reality relationships can be for the better or for the worst what happens after the relationship foe say goes sour and doesn't have a fairly tail ending does it have a major effect on out happiness .
Our society is base of sharing one's love with another but what if u can't love who u want to love does that lower or happiest or rise it many people who love the same or love wrong according to family tends to be way less happier than the ones who love right .
As a person whose has experience a relationship that made me happy . I fully understand how that can have a Hugh effect on my  happiest . Although the people didn't want me around a" Muslim " he made me happy I mean he was the same culture and same upbringing as I was so I didn't understand . But the effect of people thought made me unhappy. The influence everyone has on me was unbearable . I was caught between whether I'm doing the wrong thing or the right thing . I finally came to the conclusion that whatever made me feel right what the right thing to do . I felt an internal happiness when I was with him and it resulted in overall happiness . Eventually everyone learn to understand my happiness and started to except what made me happy to make themselves happy . As lord Byron stated "All who would win joy must share it; happiness was born a twin" (pg 111) meaning that happiness was meant to be share with someone and in my case happiness was spread
throughout others, it was a relationship of happiness with others.
The world we live in today is very judgemental and base upon believes that not everyone is supported by leaving the world to be fill with unhappiest by others . As the Francis bacon write "redouble joy, and cutteth griefs in half". (Pg 111) it would be a much happy world most of the time people tend to make others unhappy if we just share the happiest someone has found we would replace the unhappy  with happy .



     

1 comment:

  1. Hey, like your topic and the way you brought about thre the topic. From reading your intro i take that your thesis is : "which types relationships make us happy?" which is pretty sound.

    I like the fact that you incorperated some of your experience about the topic. also, its great that you were able to change the people's thoughts around you. It seems your off to a good start although be aware of your spelling errors. You may want to define what happiness means to you?

    ReplyDelete